- 4WD hydrostatic transmission
- Negative parking brakes
- Mechanical wheel drive disengagement for emergency hauling
- Manual emergency lowering device
- Proportional controls
- Diagnostics and hour meter
- Cylinder holding valves
- Manual double asymmetric deck extension (2 m front + 0.9 m rear)
- Inclinometer with motion cut out and alarms
- Audible motion alarm
- Mechanical scissor protection
- Removable control box
- Oscillating rear axle
- Fold down railings
- Overload sensor
- Flashing beacons
- 230Volt cable with plug socket and security cut-out
- Automatic hydraulic levelling outriggers
- Access by lateral double ladder
- Water-cooled Diesel engine 23 kW
- Start-up battery 24V 65 Ah
- Start-up battery alternator
- Rough terrain tyres extra grip 33×12 – 20″
- Power pack 48V – 10 kW
- Traction battery 48V 630 Ah
- HF battery charger 48V – 55 A with automatic disengagement. Re-charging time 12-13 hours
- Battery control system with low voltage and safety cut-out
- Battery cut-out handle
- Non-marking rough terrain tyres extra grip 33×12 – 20″
- Non marking tyres (IT 14220 D – IT 17220 D)
- Black tyres (IT 14220 E – IT 17220 E)
- Very compact dimensions: 2.20×3.92 m
- Large working surface with total length of 6.8 m (with double asymmetric deck extension).
- IT 14220: drivable with full rated load (800 kg) at full working height
- IT 17220: drivable with full rated load (540 kg) at 16 m working height
- Extremely versatile model, suitable for indoor/outdoor use and all terrain, thanks to the oscillating axle and the four-wheel drive permanently engaged.
- Automatic levelling outriggers for levelling the machine on rough terrain (on even ground the stabilization is not compulsory).
- Internal turning radius of only 0.8 m and short overall length of the machine allow a high manoeuvrability.
- Maximum load capacity and maximum number of people are totally authorized on the extension of the platform.
- Rigid chassis and scissor pack.